Thursday, May 08, 2008

DGGE standards

- IMMEDIATE LINK TO GUIDE -

A message at the Yahoo DGGE group indicates that a company in Japan (Nippon Gene Co., LTD.)is selling DGGE markers for a variety of different gradient conditions. I tracked down the website, and although most of the text is in Japanese, it is still fairly easy to figure out what products are what. Anyway, I'm including a link to the standards page. And, as always - I am not affiliated with this company in any way! Caveat emptor. And remember - you can always make your own standards if you put your mind to it.

Cheers,
Stefan

3 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, Anonymous Ruby said...

I completely agree with everything you have printed here.

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Egypt, farmacia on line has been reported to improve tumor immunity in experimental animal models several times
before, let's just look at this issue of consumer confusion. Farmacia On Line es el nombre comercial Farmacia On Line�. It has been licensed for use for up to six hours.

Also visit my web site: website link

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger DreamNT said...

I am not affiliated with IBI scientific nor do I have any financial interest in the company.









การดูแลตัวเองหลังคลอด

 

Post a Comment

<< Home